NVA 2.78% 17.5¢ nova minerals limited

Its simply a somewhat educated intuition with a conservative...

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 918

Its simply a somewhat educated intuition with a conservative lean. Obviously, to be taken with a grain of salt. There is a whole lot of uncertainty as we pretty much know nothing about the modifying factors. Primary drivers for ASIC will be power (fuel) and transport (infrastructure). Obviously, the remoteness and altitude of Estelle are going to be a challenge to cope with.

Would be nice if NVA shared at least some of the '90%' complete SS. However, as we've seen they are trying to explore a much larger scale operation.

I'm assuming an operation requiring 300-500k liters of fuel per year, mostly hauled in during winter on snow road and stored. Extra could be flown in through summer if required. Pit would need to be above water table as to avoid requiring dewatering pumps (No idea how deep water table is. I would guess somewhere between 20-100 meters). Pit would need to be shaped to keep strip ratio to an absolute bare minimum. Processing would need to be heap leaching with minimal crushing. leach pads would need to utilize topography and hopefully be fairly close to pit. Employees on site and supplies they require would need to be kept to a minimum.

A lot of value to be delivered to shareholders, even with such an operation. @wombat777 has provided many many peer analogues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $42.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $29.65K 167.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 21990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.