NVA 3.70% 28.0¢ nova minerals limited

NVAAF currently trading at 9.2c USD as at 4:50am AEST, down...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    NVAAF currently trading at 9.2c USD as at 4:50am AEST, down approximately 16%.

I don't think NVA should "collapse" tomorrow which other posters have passively suggested. Fair enough some holders who have been patiently waiting for this recent come-back in momentum in the market will' have lost their patience due to things such as this current decision, the share buy-backs at higher prices, the time it takes for drill results to be announced and other things - That is understandable. Along with other holders who are just simply dissapointed from the decision made, completely understandable.

Although this capital raise was not a good decision by management, holders will just have to accept it as it being the correct decision in the eyes of management at this current point in time, assuming that hopefully the upcoming news over the coming months certainly does this decision' justice. If you can't accept it and continue to dwell on it, then maybe it is in your best interest to exit - Each to their own.

The raise has been completed, so there's no point raving on about how bad the decision was, I am certain everyone understands the implications from the decision. Directly contacing management regarding why the decision was made is understandable, but I think some people must realise that directing a company is easier said than done. We don't know what's being discussed BTS, but we'd sure hope it is in the better interest of shareholders long term.

At the end of the day the Estelle project is massive. Lets hope the team can use this money appropriately, and hope that shareholders in the long run get rewarded handomsely in due course.

Big ups to those who take this decision on the chin and patiently continue to wait for this quarter's coming news flow wink.png

YK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $59.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 28.0¢ $6K 21.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 4233 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.0¢ 5170
Last updated 11.32am 03/05/2024 ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.