NVA 0.00% 13.0¢ nova minerals limited

General Chat, page-3614

1. 2,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 851
    When you think about how long we have been living with covid the excuses fall flat.
    So covid has caused delays I find it laughable that management cannot factor this into the dates for getting results.
    It also find it insulting that we are not given an update on drilling once a month.
    You just got to catch Chris on a podcast or ring management to get some idea.
    The problem with talking to management is they just pee in your pocket you get of the phone thinking they are swell guys while the SP keeps tanking.

Lost all faith in management unfortunately and this comes from an investor who firmly believed they cared about the retail investors.

But I know there are holders on the forum who think they have done a great job so I was thinking lets start up a go fund me page throw in a few cents buy them a chrissy present for doing such a great job this year.

I'm sure the flippers from the CR before the RPM Bonanza could spare a few dolllars from the massive profit they made.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $22.77K 173.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 49401 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 23370 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.26pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.