NVA 6.82% 20.5¢ nova minerals limited

General Chat, page-3623

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Just having a look at the last Korbel JORC in April.
    TH 31st March. Released 7th April 2021. included drilling to 31st December 2020.
    Last announced drill results 16th Feb (up to KBDH-062) I know they're not in order, but there doesn't appear to be any more holes included in the JORC. Went up to 064 but looks like 63 and 64 were insignificant.

So, looks like approx 6 week turnaround from drill to get results (labs etc..)
    And approx 6 weeks with consultants to model drill results and determine JORC.
    I understand a large amount of the modelling may be done, but this time around we have so many more holes.

Given the last significant Korbel drill results came in on 7th of October (10 weeks ago), I'd say they should be pretty close to announcing. If any other results from 7th of October to 30th November are being included, they should be fairly consistent to what was assumed (hence no announcement) which wouldn't require much change in the modelling.

So delivering an updated Korbel JORC before New Years Eve still seems likely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.