NVA 6.82% 20.5¢ nova minerals limited

General Chat, page-3629

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    In my opinion the biggest issue with Nova has been --- the expectation that it was going to be an absolute cracker year, given that we were going to have two resource upgrades at Korbel and the 2nd with M&I portions, a maiden resource at the phenomenal RPM, lots and lots of drilling results given the campaigns that were set out and an amazing listing on the NASDAQ for SLR and oh the scoping study which is the most important of all the expectations we had for 2021. WHY WOULD YOU NOT INVEST in this super amazing stock given the outlook !

So time to reflect..

Being fair on my reflection, a lot has been achieved and the SP should probably be up from this time last year... BUT it isnt... the SP is now a horror show - but in my 25 years or so of investing - Dont argue with the market - it is right regardless of being positive or being nervous nellies...

SO Right now what has be achieved --- only one upgrade to Korbel... the 2nd upgrade has not occurred... so no M&I has been reported -- This is the first reason why we sit at this current SP. Fingers crossed this comes out ASAP.

RPM seemed to perfectly concur with management performance shares and after imo an error of judgement with the last CR..it has taken the shine off to one of the things i was absolutely looking forward to.. RPM should have been a rerate time for more than 3 hours. So second reason struggling SP, is that management havent communicated and led the company in a way to keep shareholder faith.. the posts on this forum clearly reflect an eroding trust and some posters are not getting to comtempt level...
    Then - the listing on of SLR when lithium is so hot, has not helped the SP, imo the market cant value this properly as we will be diluted in time or need to do extra CR to be able to avoid dilution -- so the value given is close to zero... wow. Remember the SP DID NOTHING AT ALL.. FFS - but long term holders know this will eventually be MASSIVE for Nova - so happy to have this investment on the Nasdaq.

Now the scoping study was delayed around 6 months and this was understandable to do be delayed till December - fine it MUST BE DONE PROPERLY.. BUT Now its delayed further... and this is the most serious problem we have had - delays - and not just delays... these are delays on top of delays on top of more delays... and then more fricken delays....
    Delays is the MAJOR reason in my opinion that we now have a horror show of an SP - the scoping study needed to come out now not in February to keep the SP stable , particularly after a consolidation. And yes, the SP generally declines after a consolidation unless, great news comes out. No news hmmm down we go.. this is how the market works.

Finally, IMO i think management overall have done a good job, sure they have made mistakes. But seriously, they are trying so many things and taking risks in what they are doing which sometimes does not pay off... and yep criticism results from our armchair view. Remember not many gold stocks have performed well during this last 12 months as the cyclical winds blow against gold explorers stocks... tough to be in management shoes the last year and i think it will be easy to be in their shoes in the next 12 months..

I appreciate Jopie your posts, as they are factual and informed, as you genuinely speak to management and we are lucky enough to know what they have
    conveyed, likewise GMoney and many others. And Atomic, totally understand you squaring up management to blame and tired of the delay excuse, but our frustrations are not going to change anything. AND So many posters are traders, really , is this the right stock to be trading --- LOL my sympathies !

Reality is Nova has not been de risked enough in 2021 and this should of been our year...it is still a spec stock and the market is telling us, we have not progressed enough in 2021, so hopefully management can also improve their efforts and communication and give more news regularly (please!!!!).

I have been in this some scenario with a spec stock in the tech sector a few years back when delays happened, BUT the fundamentals didn't change and while it got stuck for 18 months around 11 and 12 cents, finally the fundamentals were good enough to take it to over 40 cents the following year.
    I still feel strongly that the next upgrade, and in particular the scoping study , will mean what should of happened in 2021 and didn't , is ready to happen in 2022. GLTAH and Merry Xmas to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.015(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $44.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $8.718K 42.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 39956 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 8317 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.