NVA 2.70% 19.0¢ nova minerals limited

This recent discussion here is one of the reasons why we see...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    This recent discussion here is one of the reasons why we see lower and lower SP.

We are an explorer and not a research facility. We are here to earn money by digging gold out of the ground and not to find a new way to do it better than 99,9% of all other (gold-)mines worldwide. With all the uncertainity and risk that comes with this ambitious attempt.

Im not an expert, but there should be a good reason why no-frigging-one is using oresorting. Dont tell me about the sole unicorn, that is partly using this method, whilst 10.000 and 100.000 dont.

And why are we talking about permitting risks? We are in Alaska and not in California, its hard to find a more mining-friendly legislative. So why bring this up, while not seeing the risk of experimenting with ore-sorting in such a big scale like have here with our massive bulk material we would need to work with?

I became a shareholder of this company when CG was still talking about a (cheap) starter pit using heap-leeching. I dont care about oresorting, i care about starting a viable operation and make a profit and quickly expand into our big "50-Million-Ounce" area.

Im 99% sure that these talks about oresorting and alike are one of the main reasons expert investors stay away here. Theyd probably rather invest someplace else, where they can rely on experience and not fiction.

Thats one of the reasons why i became a trader of this stock and dont count me as a LTH anymore....i sold a great part of my shares around 15,8 cents and just bought back in @ 10,9 cents....sadly this ressource update didnt bring our SP back up to 16 cents, because i have a big sell-order there, and i will maybe get back into around 12 cents after that. If not, im not sad, because i did my share of profits already...
    I cant justify it to myself to hold this until production start because if i wanted to risk my money on experiments, i would invest in tech-companies and not in gold-mining.

(sorry for the bad english)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.8¢ $63.16K 346.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7633 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 93561 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.