NVA 2.70% 19.0¢ nova minerals limited

General Chat, page-3692

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297

Hi Gmoney79

Regarding ore sorting, I think you are correct when you point out

“from what I understand anyway, it’s more about the type of dirt you are processing.”

Comparisons with other companies are good but in the end it’s the real tests on their own ore samples are what is critically important.

I re-listened to a 50 minute conference call that the loose Adelaide hills NVA consortium had with Louie and Chris back in early September. We candidly discussed many things including ore sorting. Chris said that the distinct mineralogy was such that when the ore sorting technicians and engineers ran their tests “they literally said that this is insane, they had never seen a gold deposit sort like this” Chris went on in his wonderfully unscripted and effusive style to say that he wanted to write this in his news release but the ASX stopped him. The ore sorting engineers described the test (in writing) as “unbelievable”. 0.5 grams per ton became 6 grams per ton.

For those who might suggest Chris is talking hyperbole, it was interesting that every other aspect of the lengthy conversation rang true with what has since transpired, affirming/confirming in my mind you can take Louie and Chris’s word at face value.

I continue to believe that it is the patient long term holders will reap the greatest reward,

Good luck to all holders

Cheers

Bruisedcustard

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.8¢ $63.16K 346.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7633 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 93561 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.