NVA 3.85% 13.5¢ nova minerals limited

General Chat, page-3714

1. 1,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 345
    You can't discount it as not being a genuine question. This exact question has been raised multiple times. People want to see a mine that is currently using ore sorting in high volumes on extremely low grade materials so they can go and do some research on those companies reports and presentations to get an understanding of what this mine may look like.

And whilst this forum is usually filled with best intent, even the wombat has presented arguments to say a certain NCM mine uses ore sorting when they didn't. And also failed to respond to people who were saying his research was flawed.

I also want to see how this will look, I play with this sort of stuff every day and I'm interested in how it would look, but I'm yet to find somewhere that has 15-20 ore sorters lined up (a number Chris has previously mentioned to me) and also how big the operation would have to be to be moving the amount of dirt needed.

The only stupid question is the one that isn't asked, don't discount a question just because it's answer doesn't necessarily suit the desired outcome for us

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $32.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $12.97K 97.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 63061 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 42846 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.