NVA 0.00% 15.5¢ nova minerals limited

General Chat, page-3715

1. 689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1236
    Hi Scooby,

I’m not discounting a question, I’m discounting the statement - which was rather emphatic that nobody uses this technology. It’s rather clear that people do utilise this technology, as per examples given. I’m not denying that I can’t answer if it will work or not, only to say that in other applications it’s been trialled and appears to be working.

I’m all for an objective debate, but there’s a ways and means. Don’t jump on here with a one sided view and repeatedly bash away on a subject without acknowledging the other side of the argument when provided with details - and also do some of your own research and provide some details of the research you have done.

It’s frustrating listening to the same dribble.

Management stinks - yet no acknowledgement of the recent improvements;

They miss timelines - yet no acknowledgement of the latest announcement and what it actually means to Nova from a de-risking perspective. The same posters who bag everything about Nova can’t balance their argument and acknowledge anything positive. Also acknowledge that this was actually pretty bang on with timeline provided at the AGM. I’ll acknowledge this is an area where improvement was needed from past events.

Covid - I’m not sure what people do for a crust on here but unless you live under a rock - it's real. Supply chains have been hammered, I can’t repeat this enough - pretty much every project my work has been involved in has been late as a result. That includes BHPB, FMG, RIO

The share price hasn’t moved - well neither have a lot of the companies this year. I’ve provided a number of examples of other listed companies whose share price have either stagnated or fallen this year. There’s many factors which influence investor decisions. Macro and micro, but take a look at some of the tier one miners share price movement this year.

Point is Scooby is we have posters asking these questions who have admitted they just want to trade the stock and like posting one line junk to get a reaction. How can one assume they are asking genuine questions? Or if you answer a question they ask the same question but paraphrase it? Surely you’d agree these people are asking questions for a sole purpose only, and it’s not from a genuine place - they want to create volatility……

As for a stupid question - yes it’s in part the one not asked, but asked repeatedly when it has been answered - it’s then by definition stupid - agree?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $39.47K 252.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 42453 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.