NVA 2.44% 21.0¢ nova minerals limited

General Chat, page-3814

1. 2,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    I'm not really interested in answering your Spanish Inquisition. I have my thoughts, you have yours. Others agree with me so maybe they can answer if they feel that way inclined.

You might think you hold all the answers and have superior knowledge but that means little when we see a plummeting share price, especially since the consolidation which made no sense to me. I'm sure being a good company man you'll justify all their decisions but again, I'm not really interested in that because you seem to fall into the category of "I'm right, you're wrong".

Frankly you don't impress me because ultimately, all your points have little baring on what is currently happening. Even if you think it's the right decision to continue to explore and not produce, then good for you. Others don't agree. I know that comes as a shock to your system.

But please do tell us at what point they might start mentioning the M word? Is it when all management reward targets have been met? How many more CR do we need to go through which will drag the SP lower? How many more glossy investor presentations will there be? Have they stated what the optimal target is for mining? Apart from growing the resource, what's the plan?

See, I can ask questions too but I'm sure you'll just dismiss them with your superior knowledge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $45.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 21.0¢ $10.40K 49.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 460 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.