NVA 2.44% 21.0¢ nova minerals limited

General Chat, page-3824

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    Reads like a buy recommendation to me then. Not sure I understand why so salty over a 100% up with 100%+ gain still to come. If you believe what you just wrote here, why wouldn’t you be buying more, why talkdown an investment you believe in?

Patience is hard, I get it. Is frustrating when bouncing between being 1000% up to just 500% up after 3 years, but I myself am happy to be averaging up on each retrace. I can read these exchanges with a smile, knowing all the “crying” is just short termers who will sell out (with no or little gain) when we hit $2 again and quickly be replaced by the next swag who see their buying at $4 when the price retraces to $3 as having been swindled by management or cheated on the next CR by not being offered another $2k of shares at a 10% discount.

The lifecycle of any decision to mine is measured in years. In Estelle’s case, from what was a single drill hole with low g/t, is now a district with already almost 10m Oz in 3 years and decision to mine already baked into management incentives.

So by my count that is 7 years. I’ll take that, especially in such a remote and extreme environment as central Alaska. Only shame is others have missed out on taking the risk to invest 3 years ago and benefit from sitting calmly on many 100’s % gains. On the upside, the certainty is much better now and the market (the punters) appear to not understand or do not believe the story. For those that do, the return on investment appears greater than the risk to me, so I say take advantage of the current situation, however caused (consolidation, sentiment, last CR, global uncertainty) and selfishly invest in NVA to take advantage of those not as well informed or long sighted as you.

Happy days!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $45.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.5¢ $10.88K 51.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 148112 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.