NVA 0.00% 20.5¢ nova minerals limited

General Chat, page-3829

1. 675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1218
    Ok well done - so in essence we agree on one thing Nova is undervalued, and congrats on your gains.

Please provide details of the 2023-2024 timelines? And where it was on previous presentations/interviews? One of the reasons provided for extra drilling was they were actually struggling to find the outer zones of the resource. Which as part of proceeding to the next phases which included the SS, PFS etc. they needed to find the outer zone to locate the processing hub - from what I understand (and I’m not a process engineer) placement of the mill, circuit etc os critical for how you will mine in an open cut situation. So from “good problem” to have perspective, we actually had too much gold in a strike of 3km. Until outer edges are found it’s difficult to optimise the mine - remembering we are expecting 10+ years of mining operations. Where do you start mining the ore body if it’s not fully defined? Perhaps @Scoobysnacks or @wombat777 could correct me if I’m wrong.

Hence the reason they needed to continue drilling, and then finish with the infill drilling to prove up the resource. This is what I do think you and others are missing. These guys are needing to make decisions on the information on hand, which impact holders returns in 5-6 years time - not a timeline of 5-6 weeks.

I can see if you’re a trader ( not saying you are) and not an investor this would be frustrating……

Anyways you had the courtesy to reply so thank you. I’m happy to discuss a stock, it’s a 2 way street, so thank you for actually replying with something we can discuss.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ $4.46K 21.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 2551 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.