NVA 6.82% 20.5¢ nova minerals limited

General Chat, page-3844

1. 2,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1628
    I think your tone is extremely disrespectful to people who don't agree with you, but the fact is the SP has only gone down and you along with the rest of the blind faithful have been wrong, and I'm not rubbing it into your or anyone elses face - I hate to see people lose money - but the facts are facts.

So I want to have another go at answering these questions for you:
    1. what do you value Nova; About $125m

2. Why do you value Nova from point 1;
    - It is currently a stranded resource with no year round road access or permanent power supply
    - there is an unclear and constantly shifting pathway to production
    - untrustworthy management with deteriorating credibility
    - CR looming, and as I said previously, the SOI will be well over 2b in the old money
    - ~9m oz of gold has value - but only if it can be economically mined - which they haven't been able to demonstrate yet
    - There are other opportunities to make money in similar timeframes to first gold (ie any time in the next 6 years)
    - Constant delays and disrespect of timelines... It was supposed to be "scoping study lite", but the SS has been delayed twice now. I think any questions for holders (or non holders) are justified.

3. What do you believe they could’ve done differently?
    - Identified their primary target (which they did and WAS Korbel)
    - focused on drilling out and proving up the resource (which they did and now appears questionable as it is no longer the priority)
    - treated shareholders with more respect
    - formulate a plan and stick to it (one main reason plans change is because something bad happened or went wrong. Of course plans change because good things happen, but )
    - No done a consolidation
    - Got more "institutional investors" to invest after the consolidation

4. Why do you hold a stock you clearly have no belief in? Why not sell and use the tax loss for the massive gains you’ve made invested elsewhere?
    - I hold a nominal amount so I am "allowed" to post in these threads by the self appointed sherifs in town

5. You’re speaking of joining the dots, why do you believe management have been buying on market?
    - To help re-establish their credibility
    - To help prop up the share price fr the loomin CR
    - They have a moral obligation to buy the stock in the company they manage and are paid by

6. Why do you believe they moved Colin Belshaw with a raft of mining experience into an advisory role - looking like it’s to transition from explorer to producer;
    - To save money because they do not believe they will go mining any time soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.015(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $44.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $8.718K 42.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 39956 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 8317 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.