NVA 6.82% 20.5¢ nova minerals limited

General Chat, page-3903

1. 675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1218
    Instead of speculating I’ve contacted the company to understand a few things.

Unless I’ve missed something, Chris has always said in interviews we move straight from scoping studies into PFS. Not they were running concurrently….

The purpose of the presentation was to highlight a new Corporate feel as they start moving from that explorer to production mode. They need to attract a new type of investor - and given Yandal Investments PTY LTD mentioned, I’m pretty confident a guy of Mark Creasey credentials doesn’t put money into a dud. If you don’t know who he is, seriously take the time to google him. If he’s invested in Nova, all the other noise aside, I’m comfortable with my investment.

One of the comments is they’ve taken criticism on board of over promising and under delivering. So they’re trying to manage timelines. SS is still on track for February, ASX timeframes also permitting. They need to have their geo run through the study prior to market release. But at this stage February is still on track.

The other details which are out past 6 months they can’t forecast on what will happen with supply chains and availability of resources. It’s a tight labour market, so people are in demand. So they’re managing that risk of replicating mistakes in the past by setting expectations early. Erring on the side of under promising and over delivering (hopefully)

The presentation needs to be taken in context. It’s not a detail presentation, it’s very high level. They’ve been presenting to a lot of investment houses. It’s a horses for courses presentation. A short overview of who they are, where they’re at and where they’re going. It’s not a deep dive into Nova and their day to day operations.

Take this feedback as you like, given all the speculation posted here yesterday figured some people might find it informative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.015(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $44.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $8.718K 42.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 39956 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 8317 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.