NVA 7.14% 13.0¢ nova minerals limited

I know the past 12 months have not been great for Nova for a...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I know the past 12 months have not been great for Nova for a number of reasons, delays the biggest and gold sentiment down considerably and it has been a tough environment for management to work in , so an overpromising underdelivering style can easily be understood and has been improved on. I am still hopeful that a number of good things will happen ie SS, RPM Drilling results, continual resource upgrades and more into the indicated portion.
    Imo at the moment that lack of results coming through from Korbel or RPM is in disaster territory for this stock. This year should be a massive one for Nova, but now we are under $1.... what a pathetic start to the year with waste of time presentations.. that just are now pointless as no results and therefore progress made.
    The last time we had results the stock price went to $2 equivalent.. with Bonanza results from RPM.. results means progess and SP appreciation. The awful part of those results is somehow in the drought of results being given to shareholders, they were just enough of a Bonanza for management for performance shares, and JUST IN TIME for them too.

Whilst i can understand a lot of what has happened in the past 12 months, i do not understand , nor do i need an explanation for the fact that in the last two months we have had a consolidation which will lead to serious dilution for long term shareholders - if not backed up by constant results and progress...and the point of the consolidation was for the share price to be over $1 for some serious big investors to come on board. We have not had results from the most massive drilling campaign conducted in months...and look at the SP... and we did a consolidation before Xmas and winter time... Wow clever.
    I am a long term holder, but i am not blind that the consolidation -- a management decision - is about to sting us long term supporters of Nova - Unbelievable stuff. The very best luck to all holders - we will need the most incredible SS from here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $31.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.8¢ $76.07K 582.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23856 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.