NVA 11.4% 19.5¢ nova minerals limited

Well, I have used this mornings bump to sell off most of my...

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 918
    Well, I have used this mornings bump to sell off most of my remaining NVA shares. selling low? maybe. I've been slowly selling parcels of my once large holding as opportunities have come over the last 6 moths or so. I'm now down to 10% of what i once had and will carry that through the SS just to see if anything promising comes of it (I have low expectations), but I will have my finger on the sell button for that.

My only regret is i didn't sell it all about a year ago ago when I first started getting uncomfortable.

As other have also pointed out, I don't like how the companies focus continuously changes without any real explanations. Still to this day I don't understand why we ever shifted away from fast tracking korbel main to a small heap leach operation. The only logical conclusion at this point is that the company has damning information about the viability of the deposit for a heap leach operation, but hasn't shared it with us. Delayed SS, not showing us 80-90% of the drill results in korbel, oly showing us gold and not showing us the rest of the assay contents, all the ore sorting nonsense, random investments in electric helicopters, weird share buybacks, extremely high cash burn rate, dodgy cash on balance numbers, and now what seems to be prepping for a shift in focus to RPM which is clearly never going to be a viable mine due to topography and climate.

Hopefully this SS actually does get released and hopefully it will finally answer the question of why we pivoted away from a small heap leach operation commencing in 2023-24 in Korbel main??? I fear it will be a half baked pump attempt that will be missing a lot of important context.

It just such a shame because there really is so much gold there and the jurisdiction is A+++. I will keep my eye on NVA, and ill be hoping for a complete change in management. When that happens, I will consider jumping back in.
    Last edited by kduvey: 01/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.