NVA 6.82% 20.5¢ nova minerals limited

General Chat, page-4074

1. 3,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1067
    Well, even an inferred resource has value but is not derisked. And we have an indicated resource of 3M as well. Not yet reserve but we know that a significant portion of that 3M will end up in Measured Cat..

Plenty of companies out there with MUCH higher valuations of only inferred resource as you know as well (and many in worse jurisdictions and likely higher AISC projections).

We will see whether your guesses are correct. I doubt that The company is trying hard to get a SS out while knowing that the numbers are crap. Certainly not if they have stated many times before to be expecting to go straight into PFS.

May not be true ofc. May all be a bunch of liars (as some people can’t stop but pointing out on a daily basis) but that is again guesswork and insinuations rather than facts based analysis.

Luckily we won’t have to wait long to see the SS. You don’t trust it, that’s cool. I think we will see a positive SS based on the above but I could be very wrong. The fact that top holders including management have not sold any shares emboldens my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.