NVA 3.23% 16.0¢ nova minerals limited

I’m thinking it’s possibly an issue with foot print as well. Ore...

1. 689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1236
    I’m thinking it’s possibly an issue with foot print as well. Ore sorting machines are a much smaller footprint and far more enviro friendly. Nova did release a presentation basically saying they are struggling to find the edge of the mineralisation. It was one of the issues with completing the initial SS they needed to find somewhere which didn’t have gold to put a processing plant. So they had to step out the drilling to find the limits of the ore body - you’d probably have a better idea on that front than me.

Chris interviews of late have all said the sweet spot would be a starter operation for capex $200-$250m with an approx 2-3 year payback period. That’s a 100k oz pa plant. Rough calcs should then say AISC with a gold price of say $1,600 an oz, would be around $800-$900 an oz. There’s not been any mention of building a larger plant and increasing capex cost.

Remembering as well Management have performance options hinging on a PFS on Korbel Main with a IRR of 20% minimum. So they’ll need a half decent SS as a starting point….. they wanna have first gold pour within next 5 years, I can’t see why (with performance options hanging on this as well) why they’d pivot away hard from a small starter pit operation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $38.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $40.76K 260.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 50778 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 20036 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.