NVA 0.00% 13.5¢ nova minerals limited

Whilst it is a relief that the backseat drivers have stopped...

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297

Whilst it is a relief that the backseat drivers have stopped (for the time being) pretending that they could run a multi million dollar company, the absurdity of the current share price remains.

Hot copper has long been awash with criticism of management, every decision dissected in infinite detail, over and over again, and I have resisted the desire to do so myself many times. Instead I remind myself that the board holds many more shares than I do.

The reality of what management has achieved, not in terms of share price, but in terms of the asset we now hold is astonishing. In a few short years, their long term view has allowed them to

-Expanded the area of their original holding

-grown the resource/reserve from 0 to 10mil oz at very low cost

-hold a 37% stake in the worlds first 100% green lithium mine

-acquired a 10% stake in rotorX company at no cost to the Nova

-acquired a 13(?)% holding of TNR

-produced one of last years best drill results (more pending)

-enormous growth potential from 19 other identified prospects

Chris Gerteisan’s much criticised management style has stood the test of time. His offusive predictions have materialised and continue to do so. It does appear that it is “elephant country” with a long life of mine. His early claims of 50 million ounces, now sound reasonable. His enthusiasm appears to be founded on sound geological groundwork. There is good reason to trust his increasing enthusiasm (or gold fever as he describes it). He has good reason, at RPM, based on geophysics to expect results to “blow the figures of the charts”. Furthermore, It is entirely reasonable expect more drill results better than 005, because, logically, the possibility that 005 hit the highest concentrate from the first few exploratory holes is statistically very small.

What Nova has become, in this short time frame, is because of management. Furthermore they have achieved this largely through a hugely disruptive global pandemic, and increasing global economic uncertainty.

All things considered, at this point in time, with an absurdly low share price that, in my opinion, bears little reflection on the potential development of the coming months, I ask is there an Australian gold stock out there, with a better potential upside?

I believe the big gains will go to the holders who have the same long term vision that management has

Good luck to all holders

Bruisedcustard

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $376 2.785K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6126 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 27644 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.24pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.