NVA 0.00% 13.5¢ nova minerals limited

Atomic I don't totally disagree about issues with...

1. 3,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 788
    Atomic I don't totally disagree about issues with management hovering over us but I do think Chris is the right man for the job. He has toned it down I think too much as he is no where to be seen, I'm sure when results are out we will hear from him.
    Re buy backs, firstly it wasn't much. Secondly we were all supporting this parting management on the back for putting sh first trying to keep the sp up, it didn't work but then again 1.2trillion dollars were spent on buy backs on the Dow last year alone and this will be even higher this year.

Re Rotor X, it was a $180,000 loan and in return we received 9.9% of their company, how is this a bad thing? We get our money back and 10% if an asset. Is it really that big of a deal? They could come in very handy in future if they haven't already.

I don't like the fact the insider trading saga was in the news recently but it's done now and nothing we can do about it.

Agree we have to show in the SS2 some form of plan to start mining, exploring exploring exploring will get us no where except to a potential take over bid somewhere down the track, how far down who knows but time is of the essence and our biggest problem is the slow turn around times at the labs.

Get over the Sunday afternoon raise with respect, only downrampers will keep bringing that up. I can assure you no one is selling because of the Sunday afternoon raise today, did it play a role then? We'll no Is investors that were around then are still around now.

LITM, has returned us over 20m USD last year, that's a huge roi and we continue holding 37% which will come in handy in the future even if they don't return to previous highs we still will make a crap load from that investment.

Like I said I don't totally disagree with some decisions but there has to come a time where if we choose to continue holding we move on from past mistakes.

Personally I look at the overall market which has copped a big hit over the last 12 months. Patience is needed but I truly don't understand those that hold and continually dredge up the past. Maybe they feel better venting on hc but does it really help? Only assays can help us at this stage.

Agree with @danbradster if we look at companies with our Mc, no one comes close to our resource and assets.
    If we take into account our LITM investment & asr investment what does that leave our valuation of gold at Estelle and rpm at?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.