NVA 2.13% 23.0¢ nova minerals limited

It´s getting frustrating. Even if the orders were stopped last...

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    It´s getting frustrating. Even if the orders were stopped last year in the lab, they would have to be completed after 3 months. Why do we hear nothing? There is absolutely no talk of a promised "constant news flow". Without the lab results, the new drilling program cannot be planned. Does this mean that there will only be half a program this year, since it was not possible to plan until the middle of the year?I can't believe that there are no results. Usually it takes 2-3 months in the lab. And how long are we waiting now? Even if the stop was lifted in December....It's getting ridiculous. Management is not doing anything to support the share price. With every day of silence, the share price continues to fall. What's the point of a *possible* 100% increase if we can't even come close to the 2020 prices with it. I expect management to do everything they can to get the lab results and explain in a timely manner what the next steps are. It is clear to me that you have to wait with explorers. But first triggering a hype and then hearing nothing more is not really confidence inspiring.
    I´am sorry, but there should be only a few people still in the green with this investment. Others have losses of possibly 50% or more. Great story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $48.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.5¢ $29.15K 126.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5225 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 30108 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.