NVA 3.70% 28.0¢ nova minerals limited

I doubt directors are using leverage to buy shares in NVA. I...

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    I doubt directors are using leverage to buy shares in NVA. I would assume they are just using a portion of their generous salary package to buy, what they believed was good value. IMO we are so oversold right now NVA is great value. All thoughts on the directors aside, the issues (as I see it) for NVA are as follows:

1. Poor economic outlook. Although this macro has potential for gold to spike higher, the chance of a recession, higher yields on bonds etc have people moving more money to cash and out of the speculation game.
    2. With central banks tightening they are reducing the cash in the system which led to mass speculation during 2020-2021. Add in higher inflation, people have less cash to throw around at speculative investments.
    3. Gold sector sentiment is in the toilet. Excluding a few market darlings, the majority of the sector is down hard.
    4. NVA is moving into the orphan period. We have years of feasibility studies etc to move through before we come into the second rise of the Lassonde curve. As I indicated earlier, long time holders all should have exited when the stock hit $2.30 back in 2020.
    5. Lack of news flow is a killer. Poor turn around times from the labs have really hurt us here. Looking at the new website and the Youtube videos was a real positive. The fact the company has gone dark is killing us.

Although we are getting punished down here, (back to 2019 prices) I do believe the company is significantly oversold. The reason I bought some yesterday was because the share price does not reflect what we have here. To summarize roughly (from memory so forgive if round numbers) we have:
    1. 9.6mil ounces in the ground with more to come from the updates resource estimate
    2. Excellent opportunities to add to these with higher grade material at RPM . I think RPM is the key to getting this to mine (will elaborate later)
    3. Multiple showings of high grade, polymetallic minerals (Gold, Silver, Copper, Zinc) at stoney, shoeshine, etc. These will continue to add newsflow if explored over the coming years whilst the company does feasibility studies.
    4. In excess of 30 mil cash in the bank and circa 10+ mil in investments.

The way forward I believe is to pump out this resource update and SS2 quickly. I know management are not doing this but I would have liked to see a scoping study on RPM alone, with a lower CAPEX and higher margin project, higher NPV, IRR and shorter payback period.
    I know they will address this in the PFS, but if they don't get the share price up in the next 12 months then I would expect us to be diluted to infinity.

I would like Chris to do the rounds on news channels and media outlets. Canadian explorers do a great job of promoting their companies and keeping shareholders engaged and motivated to hold. What I would like in particular is for Chris to provide regular updates, which are scripted and practiced. The way he interviews at times is borderline pumping and can be off putting to investors. As an investor I want to know what is happening, how it is happening and what impact it has on my investment. If Chris could create some video presentations (low cost) where he could explain the different parts of the company and how they fit in. A few examples:

1. Break it into 10m in videos so he is not repeating himself. An eg would be to explain how the RPM project will effectively make the whole Gold project economical. Talk about the high grade gold we have, previous intercepts, where it is in the deposit and how we can find some more. Explain how the company could look at setting up a lower Capex mill down at RPM and then use the higher margin ore to fund the rest of the project. Explain how other Alaskan deposits mine the high grade core to create early profits, shorter payback etc then start mining the lower grade halo when they have paid back the project etc.
    2. He could explain how the we can make Estelle economical. Explain how the low grade ore can be upgraded using ore sorting, and explain how mining gold below 0.5g/tonne can be economical at lower gold prices etc. Explain their plans so that we have something to discuss and look forward to.
    3. Chris could come out on a quarterly basis, or even more if he wants to address shareholder directly on any questions we have. Provide newsflow direct to shareholders and provide an idea on what catalysts are coming up for the company in the next quarter or what delays are being felt outside of the companies control.

These are just a few examples I can think of sitting here typing away. I am sure there are many other ways they can reach out, at a very low cost to the company. I say this again that lack of news flow is killing us loyal shareholders. I think that alot of the poor sentiment toward NVA could be turned around by engaging with investors. Focus should not purely be on the new institutional investors. Retail can have an impact on the share price, although I think currently there is something nefarious afoot, as the share price is being driven down through low volume to areas where they accumulate. Rinse, repeat, to where we are today. By pushing the price down they help retail to exit at a loss, then when they are filled they will move the share price back up. I wont be getting rinsed or shaken out, I have held for too long now.

Anyway, sorry for the rant. Happy to discuss my thoughts here and hopefully we can encourage some better results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $59.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 28.0¢ $6K 21.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 4233 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.0¢ 5170
Last updated 11.32am 03/05/2024 ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.