NVA 3.70% 28.0¢ nova minerals limited

I am invested to my eyeballs, but seeing that simple view of the...

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 612
    I am invested to my eyeballs, but seeing that simple view of the value gap here is... staggering. Modelling of the Estelle project standalone shows the significant, potential value of the Gold, but considering the sum-of-the-parts enterprise value, it's clear that something is wrong.

Either the market doesn't think the mine will ever go into Production, or sentiment here is so bad that it is basically valued at $0.

I assume it's the latter, which presents a significant upside opportunity if you believe (as I do) that sentiment will turn. I think it starts with transparent under-promise-over-deliver'ing, which hasn't occurred for some time. I'm really hoping the SS2 is not only modelled logically & fairly (with any bullish aspects called out clearly), but I also hope it's explained succinctly and honestly. Even re-reading the first SS, I was frustrated at the level of detail & explanation missing.

If the Capex grows, explain it.
    If the Gold Price chosen is bullish, explain the metric used and the basis.
    If the Discount Rate is higher/equivalent, explain it.

Feed us the answers, I'm personally a bit tired of the work required to extract the objective truth in the information presented to us.

But to finish my small rant, I do see the value here, and the movement of USGO is an excellent sign that can't be ignored.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $59.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 28.0¢ $6K 21.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 4233 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.0¢ 5170
Last updated 11.32am 03/05/2024 ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.