NVA 0.00% 13.5¢ nova minerals limited

I personally believe we will trade sideways until we get a...

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 918
    I personally believe we will trade sideways until we get a confirmation of when the global resource update/upgrade will be dropped, unless of course we get a major market correction or an abrupt move in gold price....

First is was last July, then August, then September (where we did eventually get a half-baked one), then end of CY20, then Q1, and now we are being told Q2.

Would not be surprised in the least if we didn't get it till Q3 even?

There are a lot of investors in these penny stocks looking to get rich quick. You know the type. They don't hold long... They try to 'buy the rumors and sell the news'.

There are 48 holes to be added to the new estimation, most of which we are still awaiting assays. NVA is doing everything they can to expediate this, but we just don't know when they will have all the assays. They need all the assays back before they can begin estimation work, however once they do, they should have a fairly good idea how long it will take (my best guess, 2 months +/- a few weeks).

As soon as we have all 48 assays back, they will give us a rough date that we can have more confidence in. Once this drops, the buying will commence (the 'buying the rumor' type...).

As long term holders, none of this should matter to any of us. good time to accumulate IMO.

In the meantime, NVA has padded the bank account, added experienced people to the team, and shown us drill results that are continuing to de-risk the currently indicated gold resource and provide evidence that there is still plenty more gold to be found. Oh, then there's that's little lithium play too .

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.