NVA 2.56% 19.0¢ nova minerals limited

It is sad what has happend to the share price and the forum...

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    It is sad what has happend to the share price and the forum here. It's a shame, it could have been different. Now we are back to square one and the current shareholders are deep in the red. But what remains? The experience that explorers are highly risky? Yes. That one should not be blinded by all too rosy announcements? Yes. That re-buying, up or down, leads to potentially too much cluster risk? Yes. But what do you do now with your investment in NVA rigth now? Sell it now? Pointless, unless you want to pad your tax loss pot. Buy more? Only if the commitment is not yet too large and buying more would also bring a significant drop in the entry price. Not feasible for me.

So I have to wait and (painfully) mentally write off the (unfortunately now far too large) investment here.

Basically, I believe that with the arrival of new drilling results at the end of the year or - as the past has shown - probably next year will come more momentum again. So for newcomers, it's a similar situation as for us existing shareholders before the re-split. The share price today is not really better than in 2019, and what is unfortunately not visible in the share price are the developments achieved so far. Why this is the case remains a mystery to me as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $39.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.0¢ 18.5¢ $46.97K 246.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150723 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 12900 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
20.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 5.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
18.5¢ 20.0¢ 18.0¢ 61779
Last updated 15.15pm 06/06/2024 ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.