NVA 0.00% 16.5¢ nova minerals limited

General Chat, page-6447

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    Happy new financial Year! ...hey, the coming year can't be worse than 22/23.
    All the "crystalizing" losses sales are done and dusted for now. Hopefully we can move back to some sort of "fair value".
    We usually go for a bit of a run from July - December, hopefully we can repeat this. News starting to flow from Snow Lake.
    We should have confirmation of RPM drilling commencing this week.
    Time to let the drill do the talking. Fingers Crossed. Best of Luck everyone. Hopefully our patience & accumulation will be rewarded..........Not just for financial reasons...... if not that means I've been in denial and delusional .....eek.png

I've been following AUT as well who have also been punished.

Gold price is holding up and I believe it has further to go with no easing of global tensions in sight and no clear plan out of the current high inflation, high interest rate environment - eventually s*** is going to hit the fan and gold jump.

On the downside cap-ex costs are increasing and capital/funding is bound to get even tougher. Lets hope the upside in the gold price will outweigh this.

M&A activity of larger gold stocks is re-assuring outlining long term value and confidence in the sector.

I think some progress on Donlin Creek could also be a catalyst for us

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $70.28K 434.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 95023 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 7394 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.