NVA 2.70% 18.0¢ nova minerals limited

Snowlake improving would be confidence inducing.Far better than...

1. 5,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1405
    Snowlake improving would be confidence inducing.

Far better than being a money drain asset.

If Snowlake rises, it could give the company a chance to offload some more shares, to avoid a capital raising for a year, avoiding a subsequent share price fall due to dilution.

Less chance of a raising = higher confidence for investors.

I'm a bit surprised that they gave guidance for assays to arrive in September. There were some big delays last year.

For the VG hole in progress - "Once complete the core will be processed on site and sent to the ALS analytical laboratory for assaying, with results expected in September."

That would likely mean some results from RPM North and Mid due in Sept. Some important assays due back, I'd say.

I'm not expecting bonanza (except possibly from the VG hole), because otherwise bonanza would mean finding the theoretical 'other half' sheared off RPM North. But I have some good hope for multiple areas in RPM, North-West (light banding, which I inferred that they are drilling), North-East (VG), and Mid (connecting North to South?).

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5503/5503656-29c77cc61884840601baedda796a03f5.jpg

Not necessarily bonanza, but my hope is for half decent grades (preferably beating RPM South), allowing the resource size to grow (with more green area at the least).

Train/Trumpet I assume would come later, and being more of a punt (drilling more blind, being the first pass/first drilling season). RPM's current drilling is inferred/educated guesses based on some proven geology including depths and angles. Train/Trumpet is more based on surface indicators currently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $38.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $51.68K 285.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 643 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 29376 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.