NVA 8.89% 24.5¢ nova minerals limited

@danbradster some good research there, but while I can't give...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    @danbradster some good research there, but while I can't give details of where the geos were exploring in the video, I can say that it is not in the area you identified above.

As to why the geos are exploring on the ridge lines. Rock chip and soil sampling, which the geos are doing in that video, is a process of mineral exploration in which samples are taken from outcroppings and/or exposed bedrock. Such outcroppings and exposed bedrock are commonly found on the ridge lines or in streams where nature has removed the over burden. The rock chip samples are then sent to a laboratory to determine their mineral makeup. The use of rock chip and soil sampling is important to the early exploration of a prospective mining area as it helps to determine whether the area merits further exploration and/or the spend of additional cash on further path finder methods to ultimately set up an expensive drill pad. This systematic approach is the reason for our success to date in defining our resources and prospects at an extremely low discovery cost per ounce. I hope that helps clarify the reason behind why they are on the ridge line in the video.

@Jopie Hopefully the above also answers your question too. As for the videos. I got the video footage from our photographer, who was up on site in early August, in the morning, and then late in the evening the same day I produced those short clips just to communicate with shareholders what has been happening onsite lately as I thought it would be of interest. They were not designed to be corporate PR videos like we did last year as those videos cost $000's to produce and we would rather use those $$$ to put drill holes into the ground.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.020(8.89%)
Mkt cap ! $52.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 25.5¢ 23.5¢ $17.69K 72.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 90200 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 4051 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
0.020 ( 3.59 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 24.5¢ 1
Last updated 13.34pm 10/05/2024 ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.