NVA 6.82% 20.5¢ nova minerals limited

General Chat, page-6743

1. 675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1218
    I hadn’t seen this before, apologies if it’s already posted. Looks like they’re starting the road in one form. Not got the hippies overly happy, but seems rather positive to me

https://www.alaskasnewssource.com/2...ea-controversial-west-susitna-access-project/

The best part of the article is this, selling the critical minerals in the region.

The West Susitna Access project was originally conceived as an approximately 100-mile industrial road, but Josie Wilson — the communications and external affairs director for AIDEA — said the corporation is still in the feasibility stages of the project and it is unknown whether the access will consist of a road, pipeline, or railroad.

Wilson said the feasibility process includes determining opportunities that exist in the West Susitna for renewable resource development.

“There’s a really important economy out there right now for green energy — you know, batteries, electric vehicle technology, solar panels — and all of those alternative energy require critical minerals,” Wilson said. “In that West Susitna area, we are very confident that there are quite a lot of those minerals that will help with a green economy.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.015(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $44.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $8.718K 42.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 39956 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 8317 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.