NVA 0.00% 21.5¢ nova minerals limited

General Chat, page-6755

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    I agree that the red circled area you have marked near Train drill pad matches the location of the samples that you have marked on the high res image (perhaps extending slightly further downslope?).

Same with your previous post that was matching sample locations about mid-way between Train and Trumpet.

Regarding identification of sheeted vein, the visible rock when panning around in the Train image shows highly fractured material at the crest of the ridgeline. Plenty of scree and highly weathered. Looking back towards Shoeshine are some sheer rock faces where there might be a better chance to see veins (if present and able to get close up to it) rather than in the fractured/fragmented material near the drill pad. The best info will obviously be from the core itself, particularly once they get a a few metres below surface and into fresh (unweathered) material.

Regarding this particular high res image, if you zoom in onto the label "Trumpet", it appears to pointing to a valley (or to a ridge in the middle-ground). As far as a point location goes, I think that Trumpet is actually the other ridge further behind and to the right. See mark-up image [I'm not sure if this will attach correctly as am having trouble inserting it for some reason].

upload_2023-9-10_15-50-31.png

Regards
    Last edited by Grasti: 10/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1463 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 88 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.