NVA 8.89% 24.5¢ nova minerals limited

Hi allJust catching up on some of the posts on here. Its been a...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    Hi all

Just catching up on some of the posts on here. Its been a very busy time for me with getting the Vrify decks up and running, website updated and the annual report out amongst other things, so I haven't had a lot of time to look at the forum lately.

@danbradster I'm pleased to see you are getting alot out of the new 3D Vrify content. Its an amazing tool and show cases the entire project in a level detail not seen before IMO. We have taken it to it's limits already using all the functions they currently have available, as well as suggesting a number of new ones for their future upgrades. Vrify will be used in many different ways to present the project now and to communicate with shareholders, so the decks will be constantly updated as new announcements are made. The main deck on the homepage contains all the content, but some of the smaller decks on the other webpages show things more zoomed in, and/or with more detail. Today as I think you have already pointed out, I updated all the Vrify pages across the website with new material including the new section views, grade shells for both RPM North and Korbel Main, 2023 RPM drilling traces (Train drilling was abit difficult to show on the model as it blended in and was hard to see so I left that off for now), updated rock chip samples from prior years for both Train and the Stoney areas and I have ideas already for further updates, and I'm also happy to hear any suggestions others have as well.

@Jopie I have seen your comments on here about me not responding to some people's questions. My reason for being on the forum is to answer shareholder questions wherever I can and also to provide clarification or correct errors or misstatements in posts. However having said that, as directors please understand that we are limited to obviously only being able to talk about what has been announced publicly, so if I don't answer a question its not because I don't want to, its because legally I can't. As to being open to talking to shareholders, I talk to many shareholders and I am always open to calls from anyone. My mobile number is on every announcement or you can ring the main office. I'm happy to take a call, but again I can only talk or provide clarification on what has already been made publicly available so please don't ask questions you know I can't answer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.020(8.89%)
Mkt cap ! $52.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 25.5¢ 23.5¢ $17.69K 72.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 90200 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 4051 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
0.020 ( 3.59 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 24.5¢ 1
Last updated 13.34pm 10/05/2024 ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.