NVA 2.70% 19.0¢ nova minerals limited

I was searching for the Train drilling and couldn't find it....

1. 5,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1401
    I was searching for the Train drilling and couldn't find it. I'll be waiting, but when assays come back they'll be more useful.

My feedback for Vrify: lags like crazy, but refreshing the page seems to fix the lag for another 10 minutes. Maybe a memory leak etc.

I like the rock chips and drill assays being shown, and the pre-assay drills.

The pre-assay drills feel like good transparency from the company, and even including every pad, such as the one I designated Boring pad - not hiding them.

Previously everybody got a big surprise from the RPM downgrade, but we did not seem to have access to an inferred resource outline / diagram prior to that, just the absolute resource number. So nobody had the option of judging how realistic the resource was relative to the drills. Now we have: drills visualised, and inferred resource blocks visualised.

Eg. Cathedral appears to show inferred blocks up to surface? Meaning, the 'inferred' resource goes a generous distance away from the drills, meaning a downgrade is a possibility (if there was little found towards surface), and an upgrade would mainly depend on: finding resource even further than that away, or finding higher grades than previously drilled? Correct? Eg. if we found 'more of the same' grades in the shallows, the resource might stay similar? But finding some good grades near the rock chips would help the resource?

So now, if Cathedral got downgraded, people could not blame the company for 'hiding' the information or deceiving, since the inferred blocks were clear for all to see. We knew exactly how much of the inferred was an educated guess or assumption.

"Cathedral 2.01 Moz Au Inferred resource was not included in the Phase 2 Scoping Study with a potential high-grade target zone remaining to be drill tested".
    - But really, it would be uneconomic with the current grade, being beneath a hill, right? So no reason to include it yet. So it 'requires' a feeder zone to be found, or better grades / shallower ore, for it to be realistic to include in economic studies?
    - Or the inferred already goes to surface meaning minimal assumed strip, so the issue being that it's a bit lower grade than Korbel? But with very high uncertainty, with no drills being shallow to support the inferred assumption yet.
    - Why no drilling on Cathedral in 2023? Because of Korbel being on the backburner, so delaying Cathedral to save cash? Or because of RPM/Train/Stoney all being higher priority? (I was a bit surprised that Stoney came in as higher priority - not near to Korbel or RPM prospective plants).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $28.92K 157.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 191302 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 12858 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.