NVA 16.7% 17.5¢ nova minerals limited

General Chat, page-6812

1. 689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1236
    See below, I’m surprised the shares have fallen given its at a premium. Would love to know who’s contributing to the raise.

Considering the shorts are hammering Lithium stocks at the minute (PLS is the most shorted stock on the ASX) they’ve done well to raise at a premium. They need to stop teasing the DSO and get a deal signed!

Frank Wheatley, CEO of Snow Lake, commented: "We are extremely pleased to have arranged and priced this Offering at $2.67 per share, representing a 45% premium to our most recent closing price, minimizing the impact of dilution to our shareholders.

"Funds raised through this raise will allow Snow Lake to continue to execute on its business plan to develop the Snow Lake Lithium™ Project into Canada's next lithium mine, and to support the EV transition in North America."

Next Steps

The proceeds from the Offering will allow Snow Lake to commence and make substantial progress on completion of the following development activities on the Snow Lake Lithium™ Project during the balance of 2023:

• Pre-feasibility study on the Snow Lake Lithium™ Project
    • Winter drill program designed to expand the size and confidence of the current mineral resource
    • Year 2 of the environmental baseline data collection program
    • Additional metallurgical testwork, including potential bulk samples, to support the pre-feasibility study and product qualification
    • Community and Indigenous consultations
    • Discussions with potential off-takers for both direct shipping ore ("DSO") and spodumene concentrate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.025(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $42.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $14.47K 85.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 15528 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.