NVA 3.13% 15.5¢ nova minerals limited

General Chat, page-6826

1. 6,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1479
    Mid-South Connection - the density is just enough that hypothetical strong intersections would lead to a very large inferred area, filling most of the mid area, but with very sparse drill spacing (similar to Mid with its 2 holes right now, or maybe a little better spacing - the 2 from South being very sparse, but the fans in Mid shallows being denser). So hitting something there would be very good for potential economics, but would lead to another season of drilling necessary to get much to indicated. Same with Train. They're too new, but are important potential contributors to RPM Area.

I didn't understand "PFS quality is leading."

So we're still at a fairly early stage. Some good SS2 NPV numbers, but still locating new resources to boost economics. Until we say "that's enough new resources", we'll always have 1-2 years awaiting to prove them up. But I do feel like Mid + Trumpet/Train are enough, as those are the main targets in the starter plant area. So as long as they're not both duds, this should be the last cycle of 'locate, then upgrade to indicated' before PFS.

So I'd imagine (if Mid or Train deliver), that It'll be: identify Mid/Train, (PFS ongoing), upgrade them to indicated, expand North a little, finalise PFS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $38.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $42.11K 265.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 51434 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 1245 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.