NVA 3.70% 28.0¢ nova minerals limited

You and you accomplices can keep bashing away as it helps me to...

1. 2,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    You and you accomplices can keep bashing away as it helps me to no end.
    I bought much much higher and if I saw value then I certainly see value now.
    I have been here for a few years and will remain here for a few more and in that time I have seen the way management have been proactive and malleable in their approach to revenue raising and development of the company, their willingness to listen to holders, not just listen but actually put in place some of these recommendations. Their timing and subsequent reward from listing our lithium assets was, in my view, executed almost to perfection. The sale of those shares to keep us going and not need for a cap raise was the icing.,
    The development of the Web site, the second scoping study, discovery of new minerals that could provide gov assistance via funding
    The free carry of a company in the most exciting field today of drone aviation.
    My god I can go on and on about the great things this BOD have done for the company and needless to say I think they have done and are doing a great job, especially during a time of PM neglect by the investment community and of course covid.
    I have in this time reduced my entry by 66.6% and increased my holding by 300% and placed myself in a position to free carry a sizeable holding, for me anyway, at the slightest uptick on SP.
    This company is highly leveraged to the POG and grade and am sensing an air of confidence from management of late. On top of all that the POG has just had its highest monthly close ever! Breakout possible just around the corner for gold. The GDX and GDXJ are breaking out from their downward spiral and possible indication of investment coming back to the PM sector. We ofcourse being explorers will ride the tail end of this PM bull but will ride it nevertheless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $59.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 28.0¢ $6K 21.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 4233 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.0¢ 5170
Last updated 11.32am 03/05/2024 ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.