NVA 2.70% 19.0¢ nova minerals limited

General Chat, page-7284

1. 713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276

I had also noticed the extraordinary success of Snowline some time ago, so I took a look at this explorer to find out how this company differs from so many unsuccessful explorers, some of which have not achieved bad drilling results.

The key point seems to me to be that there has been and continues to be a constant news flow.

Snowline has been able to continuously report drill results from 34 drill holes (I hope I am remembering this correctly) in relatively short intervals one after the other. So permanent newsflow. In addition, the gold grades in the individual samples were outstandingly good. Once the attention is positive and is permanently "fed" by good results, this company differs significantly from the silent majority of so many companies in the commodities sector.

There are simply too many such companies. The winner will be the one that manages to attract the spotlight and stand out from the crowd.

Nova's problem was essentially the

extremely long waiting times between the individual highlights.

The phrase "talk is silver, silence is golden“ clearly doesn’t apply here.

We can only hope that Nova can reattract the attention it deserves in the near future, be it through a listing on the US (hopefully Nasdaq) or through a positively surprising MRE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $28.92K 157.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 191302 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 12858 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.