NVA 0.00% 29.0¢ nova minerals limited

Thanks for linking the preso @edithzion. Not sure if the peer...

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Thanks for linking the preso @edithzion. Not sure if the peer comparison at the end makes me laugh of cry. We're valued 20 times less (MC) than Newfound and Snowline. I do hope the US listing puts a firm rocket up Nova SPs derrière.

According to @NovaMInerals2 (thanks for the updates Craig), the first 18 miles of the West Susitna Access Road along with a bridge over the Susitna River is budget approved by the state government, which I personally find as a huge confidence booster. Strategically, we're a bit slow on multiple fronts but if the government is willing to fund partially or wholly for the access road and Antimony drilling/production then I'm okay with it.

Macro wise, gold is at ATHs pushing US$2400 and I believe we're not going back to the US$1000s any time soon. We should expect gold producers being valued appropriately. Unfortunately as we're not producers, we won't see similar gains-- funding is very tight in this environment! If we can secure funding (or get cornerstone investors in) and re-gain some market confidence, we should be able to easily see many multiples on the current MC.

AIMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1321 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 2951 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.