NVA 2.56% 20.0¢ nova minerals limited

The whole thing gets more ridiculous with each passing day. I...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    The whole thing gets more ridiculous with each passing day. I used to be convinced that this was an interesting investment. But I am totally disappointed by the behavior of the management right now! Anyone would publish news at short intervals before an IPO to make the share attractive to potential investors. Be it the start of the new drilling program, a new assessment of the available resources, etc. Whatever would enable the share price to be as high as possible. You would "make the bride beautiful" so that someone would take her. Well, all those enthusiastic videos from CG that were circulated 2-3 years ago would be important now. But nothing is coming now. What is the point of the IPO if it is executed at the lowest point of the share price? Total dilution for the existing shareholders. Where is the management? Where are the regularly published news? Where is the awakening of interest in Nova shares? Come on Nova! It's time to surprise the shareholders. And for once, in a positive sense. We deserve it! Thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $43.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $19.34K 99.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 83135 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 295 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.