NVA 6.67% 16.0¢ nova minerals limited

even Timmy admits the sell side is drastically thin. This can...

1. 477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 397
    smile.png even Timmy admits the sell side is drastically thin. This can jump very quickly (at least return to last years prices, we can dream of 2021).

Hopefully they can drum up some interest in the NASDAQ listing and get the news flow started.

It's way too quiet on all fronts.

Any ideas on Trump & IRA funding? Trump is pro USA hence one would think he'd see the the value of ensuring a US supply chain for military grade metals
    The Antimony angle should stay alive regardless of election result?

Got into Quantum for the Lithium, stayed in Nova for the Gold and now praying for an Antimony Hail Mary?

Wishing I sold out at $2,anyway still here so might as well enjoy the coming up wild ride.

Thanks Nova for getting me interested in gold. Although performance here has been miserable the last few years, I did alright with other goldies.

And thanks Timmy for sometimes pointing out the obvious, we sometimes get too excited here and suffer from tunnel vision. As annoying as it is having someone pick faults and make you feel bad about a purchase, it's much better than having tunnel vision.

These guys have sunk alot of their own money in here and are sticking around, hopefully they no what there doing.

Time will tell.

We're just waiting in line right now for a hectic wild roller coaster ride that's going to kick off any day now.

Strap in and hope for some good climbs............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.010(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $38.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $11.25K 71.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5456 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 974 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.