NVA 2.70% 19.0¢ nova minerals limited

General Chat, page-776

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    Hi all,

I'm trying to temper some of my exuberance about NVA (I originally bought for lithium back during Quantum days, I'm averaging 5.5c now). I am pretty excited about the drill results today and I have to say I relied on Wombat's work to start understanding the benefits of low strip, disseminated low grade gold versus high grade narrow veins.

I'm broadly across the probable plans for site utilities. What I understand less is the logistics of some of the costs involved in operations (transporting fuels, parts, oil/lubricants/labour/explosives up from Anchorage) I imagine is going to be a significantly expensive exercise - but I don't know what to measure that against as a yardstick - that is, to understand the degree to which those costs might offset other savings (low strip, 76% leach recovery). Most gold mines are remote-ish - but there is remote, and there is remote. Where Estelle sits in that equation I'm not sure. I know economics studies will reveal this in time.

If anyone has their own thoughts or insights, or even pointers as to rabbit warrens to fall down that would be appreciated - I already appreciate many of the posters on here's time and enthusiasm.
    Last edited by EDTD: 16/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.8¢ $63.16K 346.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7633 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 93561 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.