NVA 2.70% 19.0¢ nova minerals limited

General Chat, page-778

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 918
    No doubt logistics/infrastructure is the largest risk we currently face. Its always been the biggest risk on my mind since I first jumped onboard (about a year ago). Geological risk is actually quite minimal at this point - we know the gold is there and we know there's probably a lot more too. There is also good reason to believe the mining and refining processes are feasible, so risk is fairly low on that front too. Environmental risk, is also minimal.

As you say, hopefully the PEA sheds some light on the logistics and costs of the operation. Estelle is in some of the most rugged terrane of all/most of the gold mines it is often compared to as analogues.

A lot will depend on the size of the operation (or should I say... the size of the operation very well could end up being limited by access/infrastructure). At an absolute minimum, we know large equipment and fuel reserves can be floated in during the winter months on a snow road, and crew and small odds and ends like food and emergency parts can be flown in via the airstrip.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.8¢ $63.16K 346.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7633 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 93561 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.