NVA 3.23% 16.0¢ nova minerals limited

I run a business, E-commerce and some other things like building...

1. 6,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1479
    I run a business, E-commerce and some other things like building crypto trading robots.

There literally is a backlog of in-progress things to finish and release (things that needed funds, or could not be released with an IPO in progress, but doubtful that they're complete and ready for release today). Eg. drilling was completed around RPM ready for the MRE to be updated, just deciding when is the opportune time to have it updated and released - either soon, or waiting to include the North Uphill shallow drilling which is going on now.

It's a tough time for the business, getting the PFS done on a tight budget (very tight during the early drilling season before the IPO), but once the PFS is complete, it may bring in some more serious investors/partners ready to help them to progress the project further. But it depends on things like the road or ore sorting test pit, which would similarly build confidence.

SP down means that more people are selling than buying. True that I've held off buying lately (the IPO being an overhang until recently). Now people are still feeling negative after seeing the SP fall due to the structure/pricing of the IPO (the warrants practically forcing the SP down). It'll take some effort to turn the sentiment positive again, but we're starting from a low market cap, so there's room to move upwards.

Pending, things like:
    - MRE
    - North Uphill drilling
    - Test pit
    - Similar ongoing testing, like upgraded sorting
    - PFS (medium term)
    - Road (possibly)
    - Grants (possibly)

None of them should individually cause a huge jump, but could gradually turn sentiment positive again, when people realise that the market cap is low and the IPO is done.

So the question is - what would cause us to start buying again, or what would cause instos to start buying? The IPO being done caused me to buy a little to offset my dilution, but I may be an outlier.

I'm not in a rush to buy as of yet. North Uphill drilling/MRE should prove positive for PFS, but PFS is still a way off with possibly more funding needed to get it done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $38.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $40.76K 260.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 50778 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 20036 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.