NVA 2.94% 16.5¢ nova minerals limited

I just hope there isn't a buy Nasdaq / sell asx trade emerging....

1. 485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    I just hope there isn't a buy Nasdaq / sell asx trade emerging. Currently a 10% spread. If so, we will continue to see sellers pop up at 17c stopping us from having a run and the ADS's will eventually run dry (cancelled/convert back to asx).

Hopefully anyone buying on the Nasdaq has a bit more hope and greed and not just looking for a quick 10%

So we are only a couple weeks out from Antimony bulk sample results and a couple weeks out from a US Fed rate cut.

Exciting times once again.

Looking at the Lithium boom/bust, if we're one of the 1st movers on Antimony and we have a high grade, low cost operation, this could be very huge and it will probably take 3-5 years before adequate supply comes to market (we should see prices rising during that period), by the time Antimony is in oversupply, and the Chinese reverse export bans, our gold operations could be in full swing.

Giving full priority to Antimony makes sense, don't miss the boat. Our gold isn't going anywhere.

Most of the other guys talking Antimony are pretty low grades (most high grades in the US already mined), so we really could have the biggest best grade deposit........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $40.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.5¢ $15.50K 93.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43516 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 26258 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.