RUL 0.77% $2.61 rpmglobal holdings limited

I am subscribed to II and will remain one. That doesn't mean I...

1. 5,663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 551
    I am subscribed to II and will remain one. That doesn't mean I think they are outstanding just that they have a view that should not ignored. They like many publications suggest you get in and then when it doesn't work out as they thought they just say sell and it disappears from their performance and suggestions. That has made me wary as I need to have another full analysis of why am I getting out.

I have been a shareholder in RUL for a reasonably long time. I cannot say as yet that all the promise has been delivered, What I can say is that a lot of money is being deployed in buying back shares and at the same time I see a lot of employee options and rights being given. One thing no-one ever measures is how much the actual percentages of this cheap shares end up as part of its capital. What happens is they disclose how much is still to vest which in RUL's case is around 3.2% but that is only half the story as those vested have dropped off that list. They used to have options at a price - now its zero cost. So 7.2 million are out there and 6.8 million are Zero cost.

Really in my case the jury is out on this aspect of this share. Looks like it could do very well but not sure if shareholders are that important to them. They don't pay a dividend so free case flow can be deployed buying back shares which at times could be employees which in my opinion is just understating the employment costs of the business.

Over the past 5 years it has outperformed the XAO and a company like SOL pretty easily Over 3 years not so in fact its behind SOL by 25%. The fact is that there are probably a whole chunk of older II subscribers who chased this stock all the way up to over $2.00 in late 2020 only to realise that nothing was going to happen. Sometimes management don't car and the only time you get to have a party is when they decide to make a move.

I hold because I can and my entry point is pretty low and I have traded to advantage. I think management have their own plan and put out the minimum fluffy stuff yet I cannot see their entire plan and therefore wont really go big but wont sell at what I consider a cheap price either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.61
Change
0.020(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $577.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.52 $2.63 $2.52 $1.128M 432.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11816 $2.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.62 4184 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.