EXR 10.0% 16.5¢ elixir energy limited

I wouldn't be too concerned to be honest, China may pledge...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I wouldn't be too concerned to be honest, China may pledge not to build further projects out of it's own funds, but it will still be quick to buy up cheap energy resources that are already operating. Coal and Gas are still important for regional areas that don't have the infrastructure to support renewables. Developing areas around the world often sit on huge beds of coal and gas and this is there ticket out of poverty. Even if China somehow miraculously reached upwards of 70% of it's energy demands from renewable sources, you're still left will a few hundred million that require access to cheap and consistent power and that's coal and gas. Energy companies will market it as a massive economic boost to draw developing nations out of poverty. Also, I wouldn't trust a word that comes out of any of the CCP's representatives mouths, China will do as it sees fit at the time, these statements they make are irrelevant and mainly a political play given current world events to try and draw eyes away from their own problems.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.