EXR 10.0% 11.0¢ elixir energy limited

General chit chat thread., page-2001

1. 2,647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    Good luck, keeping the faith with Elixir, 3.2 bil SOI with TPK still a slow climb due to more dilution possibilities less cash flow on hand.IMO of course.

In the past, dealing with patent transfers to Chinese business strategists has left us to become cooked ducks, hung out to dry....so, being a "Red Witch II", I'll skip the fire drills this time...cheers all the best.
    I wish you the best with your goals I'm happy with SoftBank.
    I like the vision, energy mission, goals, business track record with our SoftBank, Elixir union and believe we will see the total picture energy production goals promoted with this green strategy navigation course.

Slackone, an aside off topic:

I hope our world survives this water crisis, at least Putin is allowing inspection of Zaporizhzhia U plant.

I have been worried about that as a ww crisis just now as well, a heavy burden we are all feeling in our life force lately

I know we're in a pickel as a human race, too many missed opportunities, greed factors...etc.

I Can't fix everything as a dental hygienist but every millimeter counts towards my goal of inflammatory reduction towards health and well being, a lovely smile.

Every small victory creates new opportunities for good to emerge from the bad, chaos, "Kill them with kindness!".

We Want the beauty of this life-force to be existing, this planet deserves a chance, without water we're cooked anyway even without the gas, so enjoy the day. Hugs sent. Lol.
    Last edited by RedwitchII: 21/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $124.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $109.0K 991.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1161344 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 57357 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.