EXR 4.17% 11.5¢ elixir energy limited

European Politics<>Policies<> PipelinesPutsimply the three are...

1. 451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1505

European Politics<>Policies<> Pipelines

Putsimply the three are like oil and water they just don't mix and seem impossibleto integrate.

The following link is to a summary which is hosted by someone with a legalbackground rather than an O&G one.
    IMO it is well worth listening to because it gives a good overview of thegenesis of the European Gas Crisis.

Best to jump over the Ukraine conflict coverage because it tends to be oiland water on the conventional wisdom in the general media and unless thelistener has a military background or has absorbed a tremendous amount ofinformation from multiple sources it can be confusing.

As an investor I try to keep my eyes on the (Pretty well irreversible) primaryand secondary sanctions and their impact on Elixir,

The portion of the article of interest starts at about 30:18

"Europeans have been continuouslylooking for alternatives to Russian gas.... but the cost of implementation wasprohibitively high."
    "The Europeans made certain rational commercial decisions"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhkcEojQf-Q

As a background for those that may have missed it in one of my previous posts the following link gives a very good idea of the underlying energy issues whichinfluence everything.
    I like to get the whole thing into common across the board units in my head andthis article does it very well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8xsg9iK5yo

My objective here is to attempt to build a foundation for future postswhich attempt to come to grips with the impact of Geopolitics on our Mongolianoperation.

Best regards

OGP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $130.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.3¢ $35.43K 307.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 1003796 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 356627 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.3¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.8¢ 11.8¢ 11.0¢ 669937
Last updated 14.59pm 22/05/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.