EXR 20.0% 12.0¢ elixir energy limited

General chit chat thread., page-2258

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I guess the bots manipulate the price and humans panic and sell. Looking at today's sales - there are many many trades under $1000 some as low as $0.05 and many to 2 decimal places of a cent level which normal retail humans can't do so they are most likely brokers manipulating the price through bot trading. Then they catch a panic seller who offloads. I am sure whoever it is running the Bots collude and trade amongst each other across both ASX and CXA platforms. I'll try to keep it family friendly but a... h.l.s To say that BOT trading which manipulates the SP downwards doesn't affect the "final result" is incorrect. The value of a company or it's market capitalisation is related to it's SP. It depends at what point the "final result" occurs and if at that point the price is at a point where it has been manipulated lower than what it would otherwise be. For example roughly 1 billion EXR shares are on issue. Today's drop of 2.5c decreased the MC of EXR by $25M. How much does bot trading affect the "final MC" of a Company? Who knows. For EXR purpose the final MC would be at sell out time. I've confused myself now so off to have a beer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.020(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $136.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $191.0K 1.709M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 175000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 868451 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.