EXR 2.27% 10.8¢ elixir energy limited

General chit chat thread., page-2360

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    Yes it's amazing how this narrative has changed since first quarter '23 when all hell broke out by some.

Elixir was in pole position then and is still now!

It's also fair to say very little has been spent on Gobi H2 and its development is still only a potential play but it hasn't been a distraction that others suggested it is.

Now whilst we are progressing strongly in Mongolia it's getting very close in Grandis to our maiden drill. The biggest single drill in Elixirs history! Imagine if GC and the techs get this right...wow!
    Now we are data sharing with a major who needs to fill their own gaps in production. It will also have the other majors keeping a close eye on our plot.

This spp will again be looked upon in hindsight as a line in the sand moment because we retained 100% owned and can forge our own pathway to success.

Neil is always going to cop some critical analysis because he does it his way. I personally like that as I have always done it my way as well!Just like my appetite for researching Exr/Tmk/Jgh etc and have chosen to stick fat with my conviction on Exr when many others have given their opposing opinions.

In hindsight he will be judged accordingly and I think he will along with those that are willing to back him in will be rewarded significantly for their commitment.

We are getting very close with 2 of the 3 plays and every week that passes we are reducing the risk.

All eyes are on us from the majors and billionaires in Qld to the Chinese and others in Mongolia.

Bring it on!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.8¢
Change
-0.003(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $121.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $27.61K 254.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1277934 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 427721 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.