EXR 0.00% 16.5¢ elixir energy limited

Yeah- could be interesting that!- big call from NY on Woodside...

1. 2,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1407
    Yeah- could be interesting that!- big call from NY on Woodside taking out Santos.

Here's some dialogue I managed to find from a conversation a while back (** disclaimer- of course this didn't happen)

Kevin Gallagher- Santos CEO
    : "Ah...g'day Neil- thanks for calling- how's tricks?- ready to come back to Santos yet?"

Neil Young- Elixir Energy - "Nah mate- doing my own thing is grouse- besides, you could never pay me what I potentially could make with EXR"

KG: Fair nuff mate- anyway- how can I help?

NY: So Kev- as you know, we nabbed ATP 2044 and we're going at it hard....any interest in partnering with us?

KG:
    Sure mate- we're keen on the Taroom...we're ramping up, Shell are too, but what have you got?

NY: 395bcf to start with- we're gonna do an appraisal and see how much of the 1.7tcf prospective GIP we have- oh and by the way, might have 200mill+ barrels of condensate- oh and we might actually have more gas trapped in place than originally thought- we're getting ALS our to examine some coal samples.

KG:
    Mateeeeee... sounds great- we were slow chasing up those Energy Capture guys- onya for being so agile- you know how slow we can be.

NY: yeah mate- best thing is too that we've got this new innovative technique- the Feds are gonna fund 48.5% of the drill, and it's a vertical drill- not an exccey horizontal well.

KG: Serious?- mate that's interesting....if you go good, that'll potentially change the game initially accessing those deep coals. Tell ya what- let's not partner up yet- no real point until you appraise and see what you've really got- but in the meantime, how's bout we do a Data Sharing agreement?- You can look at the data on our block North of youse, and we can look at your's ....show me yours and I'll show you mine!!!

NY: Maate- sounds like a plan eh!- so much we can get from your guys, that would be bonza.

KG: Plus....we're Johnny on the spot seeing what you've got and how you're doing things - and in parallel we're doing some informal DD on Grandis and who knows mate- we might partner up with youse if you appraise well - or Mateeee.....MATEEEEE- we might even buy you out eh!

NY: Mate- sounds great- but it's gonna cost you eh- just missed a call from Shell. Laters Kev.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $197.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $254.5K 1.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 316607 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 106270 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.